Business with integrity and professionalism
We are an informal business networking group.
Our members are a group of businesses, the majority of whom, are personally referred to the group by other existing members.
We promote the very best of business practices with “integrity” as the basis for all our business dealings and refer business to our members through regular meetings and social events.
Our breakfast meetings are held once a fortnight in Edwinstowe, in the centre of Nottinghamshire.
Be sure to check out our News/Blog section for helpful, informative and interesting advice on a wide range of topics.
• All members should ideally be personally referred.
• Only one profession or trade is accepted within the BIG*.
• Meetings at Ollerton House (usually) every two weeks.
• 75% membership attendance required over 6 month period (substitutes accepted).
• “Optional” evening meetings can be used to increase required attendance %.
• Members will be deemed to have resigned from the group (majority vote) for attendance failure.
• The BIG* logo and associated tags are copyrighted and may only be used by members of the Business Integrity Group.
How to find our venue and contact us
Would you like to join our group, attend a meeting as a guest, or just learn more about us?
Please use this contact form, or if you wish, contact us on 07976 890124.
Alternatively contact any of our members, whose details you will find via the Members section.
We will be more than happy to discuss with you the merits and benefits of joining or using members in the BIG* small business network.
We normally meet once every fortnight on Wednesday mornings at 8am at:
Please note – on the odd occasions, we may be elsewhere,
so please check our Calendar for confirmation of venue.
Get in Touch
Frequently Asked Questions
what kind of companies do you facilitate?
We facilitate all kind of small and medium businesses within Nottinghamshire .
Is there a members fee?
Yes there is a fee of £5 per meeting which covers the cost of tea or coffee and a bacon cob in the morning.
Whats in it for me?
Networking is a brilliant way to find local people who can help your business grow and make new friends at the same time.