Business with integrity and professionalism
We are an informal business networking group.
Our members are a group of businesses, the majority of whom, are personally referred to the group by other existing members.
We promote the very best of business practices with “integrity” as the basis for all our business dealings and refer business to our members through regular meetings and social events.
Our breakfast meetings are held once a fortnight in Edwinstowe, in the centre of Nottinghamshire.
Be sure to check out our News/Blog section for helpful, informative and interesting advice on a wide range of topics.
- All members are required to act with Integrity in their Business Activities
- New Member should ideally be personally referred for Quality & Service
- We only allow one representative from each profession or trade within BIG*
- Meetings are held on Wednesday mornings at Edwinstowe House NG21 9PR every two weeks
- 75% membership attendance is encouraged over a 6 month period (substitutes accepted)
- Members will be deemed to have resigned from the group (majority vote) for attendance failure
- The BIG* logo and associated tags are copyrighted and may only be used by members of the Business Integrity Group.
How to find our venue and contact us:
Would you like to join our group, attend a meeting as a guest, or just learn more about us?
Please use this contact form, or if you wish, contact us on 07970 898 383.
Alternatively contact any of our members, whose details you will find via the Members section.
We will be more than happy to discuss with you the merits and benefits of joining or using members in the BIG* small business network.
We normally meet once every fortnight on Wednesday mornings at 7.45am at:
Please note – on the odd occasions, we may be elsewhere,
so please check our Calendar for confirmation of venue.
Get in Touch
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of companies do you facilitate as members?
We facilitate all kind of small and medium businesses in the North Nottinghamshire and surrounding areas.
Is there a membership fee?
Yes there is a fee of £7.50 per meeting which covers the cost of tea or coffee and a breakfast in the morning.
What's in it for me?
Networking is a brilliant way to find local people who can help your business grow and make new friends at the same time.
Now an honourary Chair, Kim led the group for several years from the early beginnings and helped create our strong ethical guidelines.
Gary has over 40 years business experience and has an important role overseeing our membership.
Steve does a great job managing membership fees and ensures we have enough in the coffers for a couple of social events each year.